As a strategic alliance specialist/ manager at Recko, you will:
- Overall management and ownership of Recko’s partnerships with multiple players across geographies. This would involved Banks, Payment Gateways, AWS etc
- Identify, develop and execute strategic relationships that will contribute to the company's growth.
- Coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders across teams (including platform, product, design, technology, etc) to ensure smooth workflow and partnership implementation.
- Follow-up with with all stakeholders for regular updates while ensuring expected execution
- Represent the company at the industry events and identify partnership opportunities.
- Engage on stakeholder level documentation and contract negotiations and work with legal counsel where necessary
- Lead partnership development activities with input from cross-functional teams
What are we looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience within FinTech or SaaS industry in the alliance role.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration from ISB/IIM/SPJAIN or other Tier 1 institutes
- Past experience and understanding of partnerships ecosystem and channels from an Enterprise and B2B perspective
- Ability to understand the nuances of a technical product and workflows and combining it with strong business acumen and ability to think strategically about alliances.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very well networked in the Tech Ecosystem.
- Ability to work independently, making key decisions with minimal direct oversight and to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to define and execute on the strategic and tactical tasks required for success
- Knowledge of Payment and Digital Banking products is preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying